- 3DS Max
- Adobe Photoshop
- Corel Painter
Art and Soul School for Creative and Performing Arts, Santa Rosa, CA
August 2018 - Present
- Teach art to elementary-age and middle-school-age children.
Charles M. Schulz Museum
June 2018 - Present
- Teach school-age children animation, art and crafts.
- Create lesson plans for camp activities based on various themes.
Petaluma Arts Center, Petaluma, CA
Digital Arts Lab Instructor
October 2014 - Sept. 2015
- Instruct students of all ages in digital design techniques.
- Introduce students to professional workflows using iPad hardware and creative tools such as Procreate, Art Rage, and Autodesk 123D suite.
Seven Studios, Los Angeles, CA
January 2008 - September 2009
- Contribute to the development of various game titles using 3DS Max , including
- Six Flags: Fun Park – Ubisoft
- Space Camp – Activision
- Scratch: The Ultimate DJ – Genius (unreleased)
- Untitled DJ Game – Activision (unreleased)
Montecito Fine Arts School, Monrovia, CA
October 2007 - May 2008
- Instruct beginning and intermediate animation courses using Maya.
- Create weekly lesson plans for children and young adults
- Contribute to the development of the curriculum of the 3D Arts Department.
Tigar Hare Studios, Sherman Oaks, CA
- Contribute to the trailer for the game, Prototype.
Nien Made (USA) Inc., Cerritos, CA
3d Graphic Artist
July 2005 - February 2007
- Utilize skills and knowledge of Photoshop and Maya to design, update, and output new and existing marketing material.
Academy of Art University, San Francisco, CA
Master of Fine Art, Animation – Visual Development